Hi I’m Nicola Cann. I am the Family Support Worker at Beecroft Garden Children Centre.
I am here to support you and your family whatever the need. So you can get the best advice and support, part of my role is to work closely with other people in the community including health visitors, midwives, job centre staff, domestic violence agencies, schools, nurseries and more.
Here at the centre the sort of advice and support we can offer is :
- Parenting tips including behaviour, routines, toilet training and eating
- Ideas to prepare your child for nursery/school including advice on early reading, writing and number skills
- Encouraging your child’s language
- Help with looking for childcare
- Support getting into education or work
- Support with housing issues
- Cooking healthy meals/understanding food labels
- With quitting smoking/alcohol
- Courses such as First Aid, Parenting, Internet Safety, ESOL.
I can accompany you to appointments, help you fill out forms or I can put you in touch with other groups that can help you with more specific needs.
If you want to have an initial chat, join any of the groups or request a home visit just give me a call 07881108336, I will always return any calls I have missed. The main school number is 0208 692 2762 this line is term time only.
Alternatively you can email the centre at email@example.com
The centre is open Monday-Friday from 8.30am-4.30pm.
The entrance is on Dalrymple Road.
You can pop into the centre, ring, text or email.